Buying a car
Selling your car
Maintenance & service
Can Cardoen perform all types of repairs?
You can always come to Cardoen for all your repairs. Our technicians have experience with all brands and are continuously trained. They perform 95% of the work on site. For the remaining 5%, they call in specialists.
In any case, Cardoen always arranges the complete repair for you, so you have no worries.